Health & Safety Measures
THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF OUR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep everyone safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- We are open for patio dining as well as take-out and delivery
- Guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table
- No cash payments will be accepted at this time
- A maximum of 4 people will be sat per table*
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest use
- All patio tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use
- All employees will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times
- Groups will be seated at least six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables
- We are only accepting electronic payments
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 4 feet between them and other restaurant guests
- Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available
- We are operating in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines
*Households/families larger than 4 can be accommodated only as walk-ins and will be subject to availability,
no 4+ online or phone reservations are available.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TRUST IN US.