Health & Safety Measures
THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF OUR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep everyone safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- We are open for patio dining as well as take-out and delivery.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- We are following the Ontario government’s proof of vaccination protocols (more info here)
- A maximum of 6 people will be sat per table
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest use.
- All patio tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- All employees will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- Groups will be seated at least six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- We are only accepting electronic payments.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 4 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available.
- We are operating in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TRUST IN US.